In 2010, Flintridge Sacred Heart issued its 2015 Strategic Plan
comprised of goals revolving around our curriculum, boarding program, enrollment management and financial sustainability. Teams of dedicated faculty and staff worked diligently to achieve these strategic initiatives and advance the school’s mission. Are we in a better position today than we were five years ago? The answer is a resounding yes! Our curriculum is vibrant and well-documented, the growth in the boarding program is substantial and our financial sustainability is better than ever. For more about the exciting accomplishments from the last plan, click here.
Now, we are proud to present our 2020 Strategic Plan – An Extraordinary Vision!
This plan is the work of conversation and collaboration among the many and varied communities of Flintridge Sacred Heart. On May 5, 2016, the Board of Directors affirmed the school’s top five mission-critical goals and strategies to achieve those goals.
- Extraordinary People - attract, develop and retain extraordinary faculty, staff and students
- Extraordinary Program - implement programs that respond to the ever-changing educational landscape
- Extraordinary Place - modernize our campus to create an optimal learning environment
- Extraordinary Partnership - strengthen relationships to deepen the ongoing commitment to our mission
- Extraordinary Presence - raise our profile as a leader in secondary girls’ education
In September 2016, a condensed summary of the Strategic Plan was made available to the Flintridge Sacred Heart community. You may view that document below.
Any questions regarding this new strategic plan may be directed to Sister Carolyn McCormack, O.P.