Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy's Tolog Card allows parents/guardians to add money to the student’s lunch account online so students do not have to carry cash if they want to buy lunch on campus. Payments are electronically withdrawn from your checking account or charged to your credit (or debit) card, and you have the flexibility to make a payment at any time through the school's website.
How Does It Work?
- Parents will set up a Tolog Card account for the student and add money to it electronically at any time through this link. Register for a new account under "New Users" — your TologNet username and password will not work on the e-Funds website.
- Students will be able to pay for food using their student ID card or their student ID number. Students will no longer need to carry cash!
- Parents can review student’s food purchase history, payment history, make a one-time payment or establish a recurring payment online at any time.
We highly recommend that you set up a Tolog Card account to eliminate the worry that your children could lose or forget the money intended for school or that it might be spent on other non-school related items. (Students will still be able to pay for food with cash if there is no balance in their lunch account.)
The Tolog Card electronic payment service is provided to the school by e-Funds for Schools. The service provider has a nominal fee for their service.
- For payments made by checking account: There is a $1 transaction convenience fee for each electronic checking payment that you make.
- For payments made by credit (Visa, MasterCard or Discover) or debit card, there is a convenience fee of $2.65 per each $100 increment in the transaction.
You are in full control of your account and can make a payment at any time that is convenient for you. No payments will be allowed without your knowledge and authorization through this secure payment system. By providing your home and/or work email address, an email notification will be sent to you each time that a payment is to be processed.