• December 10 | Therese Bagsit, our director of admissions, is coming to have a Christmas wrapping party with the girls to demonstrate how to properly wrap a present. All the girls will have a chance to wrap their own secret Santa presents they have for their sisters for our Thursday party!
Coming Up in December and January
• 12/11 December Birthday Dinner
• 12/13 Secret Santa Event
• 12/20 Boarding Hall Closes for winter break
• 1/8 January Prayer Service
• 1/12 TBA Outing to be decided by Boarding Council
• 1/23 January Birthday Dinner
• 1/26 Disney Land Trip with entire boarding hall
• 1/29 Intentional Program
Important Dates to Remember
Christmas Break: Students may leave after their final exam is finished on Thursday December 20 at 12:30 p.m. All exams will be finished on Thursday December 20.
On Friday, December 21, the boarding hall closes at noon and all students will need to depart by 12 p.m.
The boarding hall will reopen on Sunday January 6 at 10 a.m. Please have your daughter return before classes on January 7.
If you have any questions about dates please feel free to call me at (626) 616-0711 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
With much appreciation,